Sunday, January 12, 2014

Gratitude Sunday


One of my favorite link-ups is at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude * Sunday.

{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 

Throughout the week  I have been grateful for::

~ Lee, he is my rock, my best friend, my partner in this lifetime. Without him I'd be lost.

~ Daphne. She has brought with her an amazing gift of healing, love, abundance, and beauty.

~ My five big children, their smiles, their hearts, their eagerness to love and be loved.

~ Dear friends who come to care for us without expectation and love us regardless of our ability to return the favor during this season of our life.

~ Food. I've been so hungry over the past few months. It feels good to eat and eat for the room that is now available in my body.

~ Late date nights with my hubby. We snuggle in with baby D, eat something sweet and feast our eyes on some Food Network streaming or the occasional grown up movie (non cartoon).

~ Birthdays and baking. I adore them both.

~ Charlotte and her desire to learn. 

~ Naps and being left to sleep in. And coffee.

~ Rediscovering the parts of myself that have been left behind. I am excited to read a new book, reignite my spiritual fire, to write with more frequency, and create something, anything with wool, paint, photographs, etc.

~ The January thaw and the reminder that Spring will be here in all of her glory the not to distant future.

Whether your week flowed smoothly or you had a rough one, taking the time to focus on what you're grateful for always makes things better and will bring you a happy heart!

What have you felt grateful for throughout your week?




6 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. <3 I'm always inspired by yours! I hope you are feeling well!

      Delete
  2. Friends, family and food is the makings of a good life and something to be grateful for :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely list. I love the way you summed up focusing on gratitude will always make things better and will bring a happy heart. That is so true. I hope you and your family have a beautiful and peaceful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Robbie! I wish the same for you xo

      Delete